I was so excited to receive my Influenster Holiday JollyVoxBox and see all the goodies inside! (Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.) Forgive me for the delay in sharing about this sooner, but the holidays were quite busy and I guess you could say I’m still recovering. LOL!
So, without further ado, here’s a picture along with some descriptions and short reviews. Enjoy!
They folks at Influenster stuffed this box full to the brim with:
- a full-sized box of Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolate Candy in Peanut Butter Creme (6 1 oz. packets including 3 pieces per pouch, at 130 calories per pouch! Valued at $3.99 a box, or $1.09 per single bar or pouch)
- NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow in Long Beach Sands (a great neutral palette for everyday wear! Valued at $2.99)
- Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Luna (a light pink-peachy shade that is a bit light for me, but has a non-sticky texture. Think lipgloss meets lipstick. Valued at $5.49-5.99)
- Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To-Go Tissue Pack (YES! As a mom of a toddler with a wintery runny nose, who DETESTS having his nose wiped, these are great for my purse! Plus they’re soft and gentle on his tender nose. Valued at $0.49 per single pack)
- Ducklings Mini Rolls Duct Tape (Can duct tape get any cuter? Fun AND functional! Valued at $2-3 per roll)
This JollyVoxBox was definitely NOT a disappointment! Want to know more about Influenster and how you can join and get fantastic goodies, free?! Ask me about it!
Happy Thanksgiving, from my family to yours!
Actually this is Spaghetti Aglio, Olio, e Peperoncino — that is, Spaghetti with Garlic, Oil and Chili Pepper.
In honor of launching my self-hosted blog today, I’m sharing one of my family’s favorite staple recipes. Don’t judge a book by its cover. This may not look like much, but this meal packs a punch of yum — I mean, flavor! (more…)
I am absolutely delighted to welcome you to the new and improved MiracleReflections.com! My husband gifted me with the domain name so I could transfer from WordPress.com to my own domain. I’ve spent the last few days tinkering with the HTML code and fixing it up (I love PicMonkey!) and I’m excited to debut the site!
I’ve got lots of ideas, recipes, tips, reviews, and anecdotes to share, so please be sure to bookmark the site and/or subscribe to the RSS feed — you can even get updates delivered straight to your email via the subscription box on the lower right-hand side of the sidebar. You can also connect on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
I’ve heard of Annie’s Homegrown macaroni and cheese products for some time and have been wanting to try them, so I was excited to see a single-serving container in my #MamaVoxBox from Influenster. I was even more excited that I got to try their gluten-free option — the Rice Pasta & Cheddar Gluten Free Microwavable Mac and Cheese Cup.
All in all, my family was impressed by their natural ingredients, no artificial flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, GMOs, growth hormones, or persistent pesticides.
My husband and I shared some with our toddler, and all of us enjoyed the true cheddar flavor.
However, we’re not big salt people, so we were a little disappointed by the sodium content in one small single-serving container — 470 mg. The ingredients list shows salt in both the cheese and as a standalone ingredient. We prefer to add salt if we find it’s needed, and in this case the salt contained in the cheese would have likely been enough for us, flavorwise. However, many Americans prefer a lot of salt, so that’s par for the course, and it could be much worse.
I would like to try more flavors from Annie’s Homegrown, and I am thankful for the opportunity that we had to try this product.
Disclosure: I received this product complimentary through Influenster.