I was so excited to receive my Influenster Holiday JollyVoxBox and see all the goodies inside! (Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.) Forgive me for the delay in sharing about this sooner, but the holidays were quite busy and I guess you could say I’m still recovering. LOL!
So, without further ado, here’s a picture along with some descriptions and short reviews. Enjoy!
They folks at Influenster stuffed this box full to the brim with:
- a full-sized box of Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolate Candy in Peanut Butter Creme (6 1 oz. packets including 3 pieces per pouch, at 130 calories per pouch! Valued at $3.99 a box, or $1.09 per single bar or pouch)
- NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow in Long Beach Sands (a great neutral palette for everyday wear! Valued at $2.99)
- Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Luna (a light pink-peachy shade that is a bit light for me, but has a non-sticky texture. Think lipgloss meets lipstick. Valued at $5.49-5.99)
- Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To-Go Tissue Pack (YES! As a mom of a toddler with a wintery runny nose, who DETESTS having his nose wiped, these are great for my purse! Plus they’re soft and gentle on his tender nose. Valued at $0.49 per single pack)
- Ducklings Mini Rolls Duct Tape (Can duct tape get any cuter? Fun AND functional! Valued at $2-3 per roll)
This JollyVoxBox was definitely NOT a disappointment! Want to know more about Influenster and how you can join and get fantastic goodies, free?! Ask me about it!