I was so excited to receive my Influenster Holiday JollyVoxBox and see all the goodies inside! (Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.) Forgive me for the delay in sharing about this sooner, but the holidays were quite busy and I guess you could say I’m still recovering. LOL!
So, without further ado, here’s a picture along with some descriptions and short reviews. Enjoy!
They folks at Influenster stuffed this box full to the brim with:
- a full-sized box of Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolate Candy in Peanut Butter Creme (6 1 oz. packets including 3 pieces per pouch, at 130 calories per pouch! Valued at $3.99 a box, or $1.09 per single bar or pouch)
- NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow in Long Beach Sands (a great neutral palette for everyday wear! Valued at $2.99)
- Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Luna (a light pink-peachy shade that is a bit light for me, but has a non-sticky texture. Think lipgloss meets lipstick. Valued at $5.49-5.99)
- Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To-Go Tissue Pack (YES! As a mom of a toddler with a wintery runny nose, who DETESTS having his nose wiped, these are great for my purse! Plus they’re soft and gentle on his tender nose. Valued at $0.49 per single pack)
- Ducklings Mini Rolls Duct Tape (Can duct tape get any cuter? Fun AND functional! Valued at $2-3 per roll)
This JollyVoxBox was definitely NOT a disappointment! Want to know more about Influenster and how you can join and get fantastic goodies, free?! Ask me about it!
I’ve heard of Annie’s Homegrown macaroni and cheese products for some time and have been wanting to try them, so I was excited to see a single-serving container in my #MamaVoxBox from Influenster. I was even more excited that I got to try their gluten-free option — the Rice Pasta & Cheddar Gluten Free Microwavable Mac and Cheese Cup.
All in all, my family was impressed by their natural ingredients, no artificial flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, GMOs, growth hormones, or persistent pesticides.
My husband and I shared some with our toddler, and all of us enjoyed the true cheddar flavor.
However, we’re not big salt people, so we were a little disappointed by the sodium content in one small single-serving container — 470 mg. The ingredients list shows salt in both the cheese and as a standalone ingredient. We prefer to add salt if we find it’s needed, and in this case the salt contained in the cheese would have likely been enough for us, flavorwise.
However, many Americans prefer a lot of salt, so that’s par for the course, and it could be much worse.
I would like to try more flavors from Annie’s Homegrown, and I am thankful for the opportunity that we had to try this product.
Disclosure: I received this product complimentary through Influenster.
When I opened my Influenster MamaVoxBox, I was excited to see a pair of Dr. Scholl’s for Her Comfort Insoles inside! Chasing my 15 month-old, 23-pound-and-growing little boy around the house can be quite a daunting task, but these insoles really do the trick to keep me on my toes and my feet from aching.
I’ve tried some imitation brands, and even tried one pair of the original Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel “Are you gellin’?” insoles, but I love that these are specifically made for women’s shoes and feet. I especially love that there’s no cutting and trimming required to fit them into our shoes, so there’s no guesswork with trying to make sure you cut them accurately. (more…)
I recently had the opportunity to try Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil courtesy BzzAgent. My family are avid fans of EVOO; we use it in cooking on a regular basis, so we were excited to try this brand since we usually tend to go for whatever’s on sale.
Let me tell you, there is a definite difference in taste. This stuff is excellent! It was a light, delicate flavor, not overly heavy or oily. It doesn’t overpower the meal, but rather complements anything you use it in. (more…)
Recently I received an invitation to take part in the BzzAgent AMDRO® PowerFlex® Pest & Weed System campaign. I hopped on the chance! I mean, this thing kills weeds AND bugs (indoors and out). Meanwhile, my husband couldn’t wait to take care of the weeds in the yard. (more…)